We use a number of different cookies in various locations including our website and emails. The only type of cookies used on Verifiable are for tracking are Analytics and Performance. These cookies collect information about how users interact with our websites and provide analytical and usage data. We use this information to understand how our users interact with our website and to improve our features and functionality. These cookies are provided by our third party processors.
Controlling your cookies
If you do not want to receive cookies, you will need to change the settings on your browsers for the device that you use to access Verifiable. If you do not change your browser settings to prevent cookies, we will assume that you accept receiving cookies from Verifiable.
Information about updating cookies preferences for the most common browsers can be found below:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/products/firefox/cookies
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/windows?os=windows-10
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
Additional information about how cookies are used on the internet can be found by visiting allaboutcookies.org.
If you have any questions about cookies on Verifiable.com, please email our privacy team at firstname.lastname@example.org.